Yesterday I was up at Sourdough Creek, about 15 miles south of Twelve Mile Summit on the Steese Highway. I was taking photos of historic buildings, but I also spotted a small patch of...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner