Here is a photo of an old steam dragline at the Circle Mining District Historical Museum in Central, Alaska. I couldn’t find a manufacturer’s name or model number anywhere. I’m thinking maybe it’s an...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner