It turned into a lovely afternoon and I hiked downtown. Here is the view from the Steese Expressway bridge looking northwest towards Farmers Loop. No real reason for the photo except it is a...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner