Betsy and I were checking out the Summit airstrip in Broad Pass when we noticed animal tracks crisscrossing the snow. It took us a while to realize that they were ptarmigan tracks. That must...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner