Another painting by Alaska artist, Marguerite “Marge” Gull. This one is of Piledriver Roadhouse, which used to be located along Chena Slough (now Piledriver Slough) south of Fairbanks. This roadhouse was located approximately...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner