Here are three more portraits from Jean Lester’s “Faces of ’84” series, done to commemorate 25 years of statehood. The series depicts 25 ordinary citizens of Fairbanks. Lois Meier taught school in Fairbanks...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner