“The Starry Night” by Vincent Van Gogh – 1889 Delivering newspapers at 40 degrees below zero (part 1) The temperatures here is Fairbanks are dipping into the negative numbers at night, which reminds me...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner