Bingle camp lodge as it looked in 2001 Bingle Memorial Camp is set on a picturesque 66 acre heavily-wooded parcel along the south shore of Harding Lake, about 47 miles southeast of Fairbanks. It...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner