Old lug-wheeled Case tractor at Creamer’s Field in Fairbanks
This is a 1935 Case L tractor in front of the Creamer’s Dairy farmhouse and barn on the outskirts of Fairbanks. The tractor was the first one purchased for the farm.
Creamer’s Dairy was started by the Hinckley family in the early 1900s, and bought by the Creamer family in 1928. They operated the dairy until 1966. It is now owned by the State of Alaska and run as Creamer’s Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge.