This is a painting by Marge of Munson’s Roadhouse, about 40 miles from Fairbanks. The roadhouse was located near the confluence of the Salcha and Tanana Rivers, and was also called Salchaket Roadhouse. (Salchaket...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner